In just over a month’s time we are heading off to Spain. Our flights are booked, airport parking, car hire and insurance is all sorted too. Now I am beginning to think about our plans for the trip, what to pack, and what we need to take for our daughter. There are so many things that you need to take for a child, including the buggy, clothes and toys. One of the essential items we will be taking is a Happy Nappy, and I was delighted when I was asked by Splash About to review their new range in advance of our holiday.
We’ve been using Happy Nappy’s since our daughter was really tiny and had her first swimming lesson. They are brilliant, and the new range is even better designed to keep any leaks in. There is a wide range of designs and colours on the website, and all Happy Nappy’s feature a new and improved higher back giving that extra protection.
So, what makes a Happy Nappy so unique? The Happy Nappy is constructed from malleable neoprene, with moulded back panels to cup your baby’s bottom, and an innovative fitted gusset which is flexible, holding in any leaks at the same time. The Happy Nappy also features a specialist pressured fabric, creating a seal to prevent gaping that you might get at the base of the spine, waist and legs, which makes the nappy perfect for stopping any unexpected leaks out the side or top.
Rest assured for travelling to the sunshine, or just playing outside in the paddling pool on a sunny day. The Happy Nappy is UPF 50+ which is great, and means that a chunk of your child’s or baby’s body is protected. We are really reassured by this, and feel confident that our daughter will be protected in the sunshine. She obviously needs suntan lotion for all the exposed parts of her body.
We chose to review the Nina’s Ark Happy Nappy with it’s fun characters printed on the front and back, featuring giraffes and zebras, although our daughter seems to also think there’s a horse too. There’s also Noah’s Ark, cheeky Geckos, exotic garden birds, sharks and whales in the range, and all are available from the Splashabout website from £10.99.
For extra protection from leaks, some swim schools ask for a Nappy Wrap and a Nappy Liner to be worn, and both of these items are also available from Splashabout too.
We love our Happy Nappy, and are really looking forward to using it on our holiday later this year. Thank you Happy Nappy for letting us review the product, and we would definitely recommend it to all parents.
If you would like to get your hands on one of these, I’m offering one of my readers the chance to win a Happy Nappy in a design of their choice. It’s really easy to enter, just simply complete the Gleam form below. The competition is open daily until the 15th July 2017.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 7am on the 1st July 2015 and ends at 11.59pm on the 15th July 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can visit and like Splash About UK page on Facebook, visit The Pramshed on Facebook, Tweet, Retweet, follow Splash About UK and The Pramshed on Twitter, visit The Pramshed and Splash About UK on Instagram, and/or comment on this blog post.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x Happy Nappy. The winner is able to select a design of their choice from the Splash About UK website. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the 16th July 2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date 15th July 2017 at 11.59pm.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
N.B: I was gifted the Splash About Happy Nappy, Nappy Wrap and Nappy Liners in exchange for this review.